[TowerTalk] Re: stabilizing yagi while tramming

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:24:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/01 11:45:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, w5kp@swbell.net
writes:

> Is there a website that discusses and diagrams methods of tramming?

    Not that I know of. For a buck to Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072, I'll
send you a reprint of a tramming article I wrote.

    Tom Schiller, N6BT of Force 12, has a chapter on antenna installation in
his "Array of Light" book available for ten bucks from F12. Our methods are
totally different but I have used his wig-wag a couple of times and it was
REAL HANDY. A good addition to any tower/antenna library.

Cheers,   Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com">www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----