[TowerTalk] thoughts about property layout

Tom Wagner tomwagner@mindspring.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 06:36:19 -0400

The biggest difference is that it is unfused.  Also, the
connections where the drop meets the downlead might
not be as well insulated as the insulation on a modern
drop.

The fear comes from the power companies.  They must
deal with the public.  The public is not very good at making
fine distinctions like the above, so the power companies
imply that all power lines are equally dangerous.  Obviously,
they are not.

73,
Tom Wagner - N1MM
Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm
After you join, you'll find the download link in the "Bookmarks" section.