[TowerTalk] Remove enamel from CU wire

Joe Reisert jreisert@jlc.net
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:37:01 -0400

Sylvan,

I think you are referring to a bottle from General Cement called "strip-X"
or something like that.

A few years ago I tried to buy some and was told it was a hazardous
material and was either no long available or had to be shipped as hazardous
material. I didn't want the responsibility so I went back to using a pen
knife to strip wires!

73,

Joe, W1JR