[Towertalk] RE: true north?, true north?

ted demopoulos kr1g@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:07:13

Dave,

After you clean and polish them, may I suggest 12 coats of marine spar
varnish?? It'll take a while to apply, but afterwards you can just clean
each spring and skip the polishing part.

Approx every decade you'll need to strip and reapply.

73
Ted KR1G