[Towertalk] covering unused PL259 ? de n9vv

Don Havlicek n8de@thepoint.net
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:47:08 -0400

Ken,
I'm not sure what the OEM source is, but DowKey relays come with plastic
caps that fit over the SO-239's.  If you can't find a source .. perhaps
you can find a machine shop that purchases lots of machine tool
'bits'... they come in plastic tubes with end caps .. if the caps are
the right size for the SO-239's .. you're in business!!  [5/8"???]
Don - N8DE