[Towertalk] Non-stretch rope, cont'd.

N9EN@VOYAGER.NET n9en@voyager.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:30:20 -0500

Thanks to all who replied in my posting about the material
that KLM supplied for boom support material with their
HF yagi antennas. Most of the replies indicated that this
material was Phillystran.

I looked at a piece of this material that I have and it appears
to be 1/8" diameter. I checked out the Texas Towers web-
site and it lists various sizes of Phillystran but doesn't give
the actual sizes. I think the smallest size that they carry goes
for 45 cents per foot. Can someone tell me what the sizes
are, in correlation to their part numbers? Thanks!

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)