[Towertalk] Coax opinions

Robert Shohet kq2m@mags.net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:43:54 -0400

Hi Mike,

I have always used RG213 for phasing lines and to feed all the antennas at
my qth.
I frankly don't think that the extra cost for Belden or LMR is worth it.  I
would
recommend that you contact Steve Davis at Davis RF for his high quailty
RG213 with the
non-contaminating jacket (suitable for direct burial).

Steve handled my extensive lightning claim last year and he and his
employees
did a great job at an excellent price.  I am very happy with the cables that
I bought.

73

Bob KQ2M