[Towertalk] Hypot testing

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:18:42 -0700

Someone asked about the Hypot tester, and I lost the question; however, for
whoever asked:

I checked at home last night.  My Hypot tester is Associated Research Inc.
model 4450DT, and it's programmable.  They seem to be readily available at
electronic surplus outlets around here, although I picked mine up at the TRW
Swap Meet, and I think it was $50.  Worked perfectly.  It still had
inspection tags on it, showing it was recently calibrated by Micro Quality
Testing.  Obviously arrived at the Swap Meet via falling off a truck,
somewhere...

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti