[TowerTalk] High Antenna Modelling

Don Havlicek n8de@thepoint.net
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 10:40:58 -0500

Pete,
Perhaps my use of the word 'excessive' wasn't quite correct for the
situation described, but the results of modelling are still IDEALIZED.

You say you don't agree .. but then you talk about a 'smooth and
predictable change in the radiation pattern' ... this is IDEALIZED ..

As I said:

This is one of the reasons that we must NOT trust the software to give
EXACT answers, but rather to give 'idealized' situational results of the
MATHEMATICS involved [not shouting ... just emphasis].

Don - N8DE

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----