[Towertalk] Coax Condiut

WA2BPE wa2bpe@infoblvd.net
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:02:50 -0400

Good idea but you had better check your soil percolation first.  In my (specific) location, the topsoil is 0 to 6" with a high clay content followed by shale/rock and/or clay.  Drainage is almost nil.  Here, a "French drain" would fill up and go nowheres without additional gravel, etc.  This problem is commonplace with septic systems and why sand filters are required.

Tom - WA2BPE