[Towertalk] F12 C4S

Bruce Osterberg bruceosterberg@msn.com
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 16:51:15 -0500

Good Afternoon:

Well if you only had one tower and wanted a 4 band system would you go with
this antenna if your tower could handle it?  I would like to put a
tri-bander at 52 feet on a Crank up tower, and was thinking about one that
had a 40 meter dipole as one of the elements.

After Reading Steve Morris and H. Ward Silver, K7LXC, N0AX, tribander report
I know They likesd the C3,  C4, combo. ( even though c4 was not tested), but
would I get any benefit on the 40 meter dipole, or should I stick to the
elevated 1/4 wave vertical at 20 feet with eight sloping 1/4 wave radials?

If I did not get this antenna I would get the C31XR.

73 Bruce N9BX