[Towertalk] deed restrictions

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:59:30 -0800

No, just trying to state that things are different.  From a FAQ report at RAC.

  I will conclude by pointing out that we are in a much better position in
Canada than our fellow amateurs in the United States. American amateurs
face really restrictive bylaws, will often have to retain counsel and apply
for zoning variances and development permits. We have had far better
success in dealing with antenna problems on an informal basis and for the
most part have avoided costly litigation.

However, there are lawyers here trying to set up such restrictions, and, in
cases winning.  By having the buyer sign away the rights.

Chris opr VE7HCB