[Towertalk] Advise on loading tower for 160

CWhite314@aol.com CWhite314@aol.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:25:27 EDT

Help......I have a 72 foot  tower (5 ele 15 meter beam on top)  Insulated guy
wires (two sets)   on the corner of  a 15 foot tall metal building that is
40' X 80'.  It is grounded to  to the building at the 15 foot level.

I have a gamma match attached at about 70 foot  and  its about 14 inches from
the side of the tower.    It is connected to a variable air cap  at about 6
foot from the ground.   It does not work............... and will not come
into resonance.

Need some  help to get it set up right =-

anybody with any ideas???

tnks in advance

Cal White  WF5W