[Towertalk] Building Permit or Not

JBaumgarte@aol.com JBaumgarte@aol.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:56:51 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2002 6:43:49 PM Central Daylight Time, K7LXC@aol.com
writes:

> .
>
>     The insurance company's job is to fix whatever has been damaged. I've
> never been personally involved in any kind of scenario that you're alluding
>
> to.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve    K7LXC
> TOWER TECH -

Steve is right on this point.  As a former insurance adjuster, I can assure
you that no adjuster can deny a claim based on such things as improper
permits, or even, improper installation.  If they accept premium for it, and
it's not excluded in the policy, they have to pay.  They might cancel you
afterwards, however, if the adjuster reports a poor installation caused the
loss.

John, N0IJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html