[Towertalk] Insurance companies-->Coverage

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Wed, 08 May 2002 09:39:28 -0700

Maybe cynical, BUT, remember insurance companies are not in the business to
give you money, they are there to collect premiums.  I have seen too much
of how the company spends a gread deal of effort to exclude as much as
possilbe at payments time and include much at premium time.

Ask for it in writting, find out what happened in other cases, and when you
can "self-insure".

Chris opr VE7HCB