[Towertalk] EZNEC 3.0 question

VE6WZ_steve ve6wz@shaw.ca
Sun, 19 May 2002 13:44:42 -0600

Playing with Roy's EZNEC demo to see if I like it.
I currently use NEC4WIN95vm (MINNINEC base).

Question: Can I create a simple graphic (line) plot of the F/B vs frequency ? (at "x" elevation angle). This would be a plot similar to the SWR plot which EZNEC creates.

I am NOT referring to a 2-D elevation or azimuth plot..I see how this is done with a frequency sweep, and this is a nice feature.  I want to plot preformance curves on one plot vs frequency: eg:  SWR, F/B and forward gain.

de steve  VE6WZ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---