[Towertalk] rotator tune-up checklist

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:31:28 -0400

On Tue, 21 May 2002 23:16:13 -0500 "Lew King" <w5lew@bellsouth.net>
writes:

> I want to checkout my Ham IV Rotator I got with my free tower - lube
> it, check gears, components, etc, get it ready to go. Is there a
checklist somewhere I can use?

> I know about C.A.T.S. and Norm's trade-in deal, but I'd like to do
> it myself, if possible (please say it's cheaper that way :)
>
> Lew W5LEW

K1VR:  As you approach this project, remember that there are only two
kinds of people. Those who have opened up a Ham IV and seen the
ball-bearings bounce and roll all over the floor, and those who have
never opened up a Ham IV.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR                       hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.