[Towertalk] Swinging Gates

Chuck Sudds Chuck@dxham.net
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:16:08 -0500

Thanks again everyone, for all of your fantastic advice concerning the
swinging gates and the rotation of such.

The concensus is that I needent worry about any limit switches, which is
good news.  I received some great suggestions and I will take them all into
consideration if/when this project gets off the ground.  Thanks again!

Chuck  KØTVD