[Towertalk] Tower Safety

Phil - KB9CRY kb9cry@attbi.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 05:05:57 -0500

Personally, I use 1/2 or 5/16 braided marine line (rope on land) used on
sailboats for hoisting and trimming sails.  From my boating experience I
know it'll take a lot of load.  A little expensive, but lasts a long
time and real secure, with little stretch.  Look at boating/marine
stores or West Marine on the web.  Phil  KB9CRY