[Towertalk] Looking for Antenna Design

Kevin Nathan k7rx@attbi.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 05:52:15 -0700

Hello Everyone,

First, I want to thank all of you who responded to my question about W9INN
antennas.  I have pretty much decided that I want to do a sloper for 160 and
80 with the 40 meter add on.  Here is my problem.  I need to pull in my
financial horns right now, take care of some expenses which are a little
more than I had anticipated and really can't go out right now to invest in
more antennas.

Can anyone on the list point me to a good design article perhaps using coax
traps for an inverted L design similar to that of W9INN on his Broadbander?
If so, I would really appreciate the info so that I might home brew
something similar.

Thanks much and 73.
Kevin, K7RX :)