[Towertalk] Base Mount for E-Z-Way

David Aukamp d.aukamp@verizon.net
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:13:31 -0500

I'm planning to buy a used E-Z-Way (RBS-40, I think) tower to replace one
that's badly rusted and buried in concrete. Wanting to install this one
correctly, I wonder if anyone can suggest a commercially available base
mount or direct me to plans for one that I could have fabricated. The
Wonder Post does not come with it nor do I have the space for a fold-over.
I plan on a concrete base with a wall attachment to the side of my house.
The lower section has mounting tabs (with holes) in the base that can be
used to fashion a hinge. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Regards, Dave A. - K4QT