[Towertalk] GOT MASTS?!?

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:29:18 EST

In a message dated 11/10/02 5:45:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, N8NGA@one.net
writes:

> I need to buy a mast in the next couple of months as well.  I too am
looking
> for a Chrome Molly mast, 2" dia, as long as can be shipped reasonably (25'
-
> 30').  The source I'd planned to use is:
>
>  http://www.consultpr.com/antenna.htm

    Tom, K5RC, has retired from the chromoly mast business.

    Champion Radio Products -  <A HREF="http://www.championradio.com">
www.championradio.com</A> - is now happy to offer them with the same specs
and prices. I don't have the masts on the website yet (we're working on it)
but will be happy to work with anyone who needs this type of mast.

    For those who don't need the 'industrial-strength' 4130 mast, we will be
offering carbon alloy steel masts SAE 1026 (65,000 psi yield strength) for
about 1/2 the price of the 4130. The SAE 1026 will handle the majority of
applications except those REALLY HD 4130 jobs.

    I'm trying to get my MARC (Mast, Antenna, and Rotator Calculator) program
on the website but we're still working on that. In the meantime if you call
me I'll be happy to run some numbers for you so that you get the right mast
for your job. Tnx!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products