[Towertalk] Antenna aluminum for Vhf/Uhf

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:54:03 -0700

Several years ago when I lived in Dallas Texas towers stocked 3/16 and
1/4 rod for VHF antennas. They also had the insulating washers and
spring clips for "thru the boom" elements. They even had kits for 10 el
2m yagis, the same ones used in K5GW's 48 yagi moon bounce antenna. 73,
Dan, N5AR