[Towertalk] coax on new tower ( high desert )

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:57:30 -0700

No sweat, Jon.  You have been careful, or maybe lucky, or maybe a bit of
both!

If you read "Belden Innovations," for many years running they warned about
using nylon tie-wraps with coaxial cable, and back in the old days (well, in
the 1980's anyway), used to void warranty on coaxial cable showing evidence
of being installed with tie-wraps or metallic clamps of any type.   That's
just one manufacturer, but a fairly large one with decades of experience...

73 & happy cabling!

Steve, WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti