[Towertalk] Removing Superficial Rust from Rohn Tower Sections

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:06:11 -0400

At 08:57 AM 10/19/02 -0500, Don Havlicek wrote:
>Search the archive for this list .. there was some discussion about one
>month ago .. and I believe, an address for a supplier.
>Don

I believe there are a number of different brand-names -- I ran into one
quite by accident at a local paint retailer.  Can't recall now what the
name was, but my guess is that if you describe how it works, a real paint
store will know what you mean.  The key is the way it combines with the
rust to form a hard, impermeable coating.

73, Pete N4ZR
Sometimes a tower is just a tower