[Towertalk] Phillystran

Dave Pomeroy dave@dpomeroy.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:03:51 -0800

Ok folks thanks for the info.  No 40 meter beam on the top of my
tower.  This little tower requires the rotor to be above the tower so there
is no top bearing.  Anyway the recommendation was for 33 ft of Phillystran
at the top of each guy.  I'll see if I can buy them made up.  Then I would
just use what I have now below the guys and things should be great.  I
won't get it up for a month or 2 but I'll let everyone knows how it plays
when I do get it up.  Thanks for all your help.

Dave Pomeroy K7DNP South East Washington