[TowerTalk] W0SYK Big Bertha

S Johns petvet at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 2 13:54:38 EST 2003

Steve K0UY,

I lost your original message so I'm responding over the reflector.

I have the 73 magazine article available if you need it.  It describes
what I call the "light duty" Bertha which was the typical product from
Telrex.

I have also built a "heavy duty" Bertha, purchased another used one
recently, and have a third in the design stages.  Not including antennas
and feedlines and rotor the new 130 ft heavy duty Bertha cost about 30K
to fabricate and install.

Let me know if you want to chat about my favorite subject...the Big
Bertha!

73, Scott W3TX