[TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?

George Shaw george.shaw at ukf.net
Fri Apr 4 22:02:07 EST 2003

Folks,

I am interested in moving to the USA from UK in the next year. I am
looking for a location (work dependent) that will allow the erection of
towers, antenna etc. Countryside type local. Where in US is without the
dreaded C&Cs I have read of?

What sort of property is available for the keen Ham and where should I
look?

Rather than bog the list down, please reply direct to me and I will
summarise back to the list.

--
George Shaw MI3GTO

“ Any Sufficiently Advanced Technology