[TowerTalk] re location

kce kce at chartermi.net
Mon Apr 7 17:39:17 EDT 2003

The two that surprised me the most were:
1. Using a well point and pump to obtain water from the ground for lawn
watering NOT ALLOWED.
2.If installing a pond/waterfall only allowed in backyard but stocking with
fish NOT ALLOWED. why?????
list can go on and on but I was only interested in seeing if this agent
actually was up on this stuff especially towers/verticals In this particular
area NOT ALLOWED.
She also told me that some developments actually have to take a vote to
allow someone to purchase properties. (I smell a future lawsuit here)
Guess that is the kind of area I don't want to live in, as a couple of these
areas house the local scoundrels, You know the type go around stabbing
everybody in the back while hiding behind a very large bible. Anyway hearing
about some of this stuff just goes to show how a good idea got creamed by
wanna-be leaders of the community.
I mean I agree with the idea as far as keeping yards clean and neat ( no old
school buses for storage sheds) but most areas have gone to ridiculous
extremes.
ken w8ob