[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800dxa external control speed pin

Sylvan Katz jskatz at sk.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 14 07:31:25 EDT 2003

> There is another pin - pin 3 - that controls the speed the rotor turns.  I
> have that disconnected at present, and the rotor turns at the slowest ("oh
> so slow") speed.
> Does anyone know what to do with pin 3 to make the rotor turn at a faster
speed?

Please pass this information on if you get it. I have a G-1000DXA with the
same configuration. I emailed Yaesu a dozen times starting Nov 10, 2002.
They have never answered my email.  I called the tech line at least four
times. Each time they promised to get back to me with an answer. And they
have never gotten back to me. This information appears to be a closely
guarded secret.

GL
... Sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX