[TowerTalk] Mast Material For Sale...Soon

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 7 15:47:27 EDT 2003

Hello Readers
I plan to re-stock my steel supply in the next few days and will be making
another trip to the galvanizer. If any of you would like to arrange to
acquire a 1026 DOM or 4130 Chromoly mast in the process and get it
galvanized, now is the time. This will probably be my last order for the year.
The 4130 tubing (110+ksi yield strength) can be 2" OD x 1/4" wall x 21'+
and galvanized, available for ~$450, and the 1026 (same dimensions, also
galvanized, 87+ksi yield strength) can be available for ~ $265, both plus
shipping to your commercial address or pick up at your local freight
terminal. I can in some cases bring the material to a convenient hamfest.
Please contact me off list for further info, send me your zip code for a
freight estimate.

Robin Midgett KB4IDC
Nashville, TN EM66
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager