[TowerTalk] Re: Coax Disconnection AND A BIGGER ISSUE

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Aug 9 06:02:48 EDT 2003

Jim, et al:

Make sure you are wearing hip wadder boots when you start
reading the stuff submitted by the BPL lobbyists. A number of
them clearly need to crack their physics textbooks for a refresher
course in physical reality.

BTW, if you go to the QRZ.com BPL thread, there are a bunch of links
to comments from the various BPL lobby groups:

http://www.qrz.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=3&t=40329

Remember we are in a reply comment period. Your comments
must be "in reply" to comments already submitted. There are
examples of proper reply comments at the above link. The
deadline is August 20th.