[TowerTalk] Re: Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sat Aug 9 21:23:56 EDT 2003

Dale, no offence but this is not new to me, I know
excactly how to remove rivets, and put them in.
Different opinions but I still think it´s easier to
remove two screws instead of drill out rivets.
However one thing I don´t know what it is, a Saturn
SC2 coupe is new to me.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS: Hose clamps I stopped using 30 years ago!!!