[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Printing QSL Info on Cards

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Wed Aug 13 23:30:09 EDT 2003

Not stupid at at all Bob.
Three years ago I bought a Deskjet 970Cxi as part of the project to print my
own QSL cards. I also tried to obtain sponsoring from several Photo-paper
producers.......... no more comment.
If you know what can be done with a serie of four empty cartidges, B&W and
Color as well, let me know. Its a pitty to throw them away even empty
knowing the price I paid .
Finaly ON5UR Max printed my cards, a first batch of  four thousand  cost me
a 225?. ex mailcost 12?
Engaged my xyl to stick the labels ( for nothing , ..... say nearby nothing
hi hi :-))   )
Jus thave a look at www.on5ur.be e-mail on5ur at pi.be
The QSO is short, our QSL cards are for ever.!

Jos on4kj