[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Printing QSL Info on Cards

Tom Anderson ww5l at gte.net
Wed Aug 13 17:36:15 EDT 2003

During the recent (July 18-25) Lone Star DX Association/Texas DX
Society  DXpedition to 7P8, Dave, K4SV/7P8DA, said he has his cards
printed only on one side and then uses an Epson printer(?) and program
that imprints the details and QSO data on the back of the cards.  He
just feeds a stack of QSL cards into his printer and gets it to print
his log whatever cards/calls he needs.  I'm ccing Dave and he can
explain the program/operation more fully.

Tom  WW5L/7P8TA

PS: If you worked 7P8TA (all 530 or so of you on phone) I'm currently
having the QSLShop print my cards and they should be ready for mailing
shortly.