[TowerTalk] info needed for th6dxx

John Silberman blkcat28 at atlantic.net
Sat Aug 16 10:16:04 EDT 2003

Hi Rick,

Probably so. The manual does not show the STATIC weight.  It shows the weight equivalent (load) if an 80 mph wind was push on the 6.25 sq foot of antenna area...156.5 pounds. That's what I
was giving using the terms used in the manual. But thanks for the info. I will mark that on the back on the manual for future reference.

73,

John
KB4CRT