[TowerTalk] Rotator control refurb

David Cook davec at netdave.com
Sat Aug 16 17:29:44 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reference Steve, I'll keep his info on file for the future.
I've already placed an order for the Rotor-EZ board, which is the best of
all solutions I've seen so far. And yeah, per your previous comment about
the state of the art back in the 70's, I can certianly understand why the
controller was so simple in the first place. But, and as I found out, I
suspected that a lot of hams would have devised various means to modernize
the controller. The Rotor-EZ mod is really impressive and way better than I
was hoping for when I posted the question to the group. So I'm really
pleased with the suggestions and help. This TowerTalk group is just
wonderful (and so is Champion Radio :-).

BTW, thanks again for the tower section Steve, I hope you got my other note
to you about it.

73, Dave, WA0TTN