[TowerTalk] Ham Radio and NE Power Failure

Michael Hatzakis, Jr mikehatzakis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 10:11:59 EDT 2003

Just a quick thanks to all of you that replied to my request for articles re: the NE power failure.  I rec'd some very compelling articles, a number of which had not yet made it to the ARRL web site.  I don't suppose the town will ever love my tower, but perhaps a little more understanding... thanks, MH K3MH

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions