[TowerTalk] KT34XA T match element

Hugo De becker on7gb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 23:24:22 EDT 2003

Hi all!

When taking my KT34XA down to do some antenna and tower maintenance, one
side of the  match element broke. I've tried to put a smaller tubing with
self tapping screws in it but the SWR on 15 and 20 meters jumps.
I would just replace one side but can't get the aluminum apart from the
fiberglass rod.
Got in contact with M2 to order just the T match but all they want is to
sell a complete upgrade kit or a new antenna :-((
Anyone with experience? Where can I get a T match? Anyone with old KT34XA
spare parts?
Or do I just make another T match with different material?
7 mm. fiberglass rod tough to find here!

Looking forward to your advice.

73, Hugo-ON7GB

Please answer to: ON7GB at HOTMAIL.COM