[TowerTalk] Re: HDX Tower sections -Paint ?

Kolenda, Carl A carl.kolenda at eds.com
Thu Dec 4 18:27:46 EST 2003

I have an HDX 48 (older) Rohn-Spaulding tower.  I'm interested in knowing if
there is anyone with straight sections for the base end.  Also, my tower is
showing some rust.  I can sandblast it but I'm not sure which anti-corrosion
paint to use.  I have used CRC Zinc-IT in the past but it does not seems to
last only a few years.  Anyone with suggestions or comments on the above
would be very much appreciated.  Thanks.

73,

Carl

carl007 at comcast.net

NW8Z