[TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 8 07:16:46 EST 2003

Kurt, I, for one, would happily contribute to the cost of keeping your
technical papers available on a web site that doesn't do popups.  Those
papers have answered a number of critical questions for me over the
years.  To my knowledge they are a unique asset.  If you like, I'd also be
happy to do the grunt work of moving them to any other server.

Bill and others should also be aware that Google offers a toolbar for
Internet Explorer that includes a popup blocker that REALLY works well.

It really seems out of line to beat up on an information provider because
of the behavior of his ISP.

73, Pete N4ZR