[TowerTalk] Re: I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 10:38:08 EST 2003

Technically, it is not a pop-up, just an animated graphic. You can turn it
off by going into your browser setting and turning off graphic downloads.

It makes me dizzy too, but as soon as you scroll the page down, the graphic
is off the screen, and the rest of the page is quite pleasant to look at,
as well as full of useful information.

To me, this is much less objectionable than some other things I have seen
on free web hosts.

If you use Mozilla (a superior, free browser), you can very easily right
click on the picture to momentarily block images from this server. You then
reload the page and bingo, the annoying graphic is gone. Hard to beat the
simplicity and effectiveness. http://www.mozilla.org

I hope K7NV reconsiders removing that useful information based on one
negative comment.

73,
Didier KO4BB