[BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] electric fence qrn

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Tue Dec 9 13:57:48 EST 2003

I didn't realize when I posted before that you were talking about wire...

I simply use liquid flux for this.  Dip the end of the wire in the liquid
flux, remove, and solder.  Simple as that.  Takes all of two seconds.

For tarnished PC board traces (raw copper, never tinned or plated), I use
liquid flux on a small brush, brush the whole board, wash with D-I water,
load parts and solder.  It will tarnish again, of course, but only after
you're all done soldering.

WB2WIK/6