[TowerTalk] TA-33m

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Thu Dec 11 12:38:58 EST 2003

George:

I used a TA33jr. slightly smaller and less power handling capability
than the 33m for several years and worked something  like 245 countries
with it.  I've got a Mosley 33 Classic WARC now, but will get a log
periodic soon, probably Tennadyne.   The Mosleys are an old time company
and tried and true design with the TA33 series and the Classic 33.  The
fathers of friends of mine who were hams back in the 50s and 60s in the
Dallas/Fort Worth area nearly all used Mosleys.

I'm sure you will get some differing opinions, but thats normal among
hams hi hi.

73 de Tom, WW5L/7P8TA