[TowerTalk] F12 customer service

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Thu Dec 11 15:21:03 EST 2003

Sorry you fell through the cracks with Force 12, David. I have 21
elements worth of F12 antennas (4 booms and a rotary dipole) which have
been in place for one to ten years, have never had a failure and have
received prompt answers to my questions. They work very well. The
company has had occasional growing pains that may have been responsible
for your unfortunate experience. When the memory subsides, consider
giving them another chance.

/Rick N6XI