[TowerTalk] Forced decision

Doug Rehman rehman at surveil.com
Wed Dec 17 13:08:49 EST 2003

Dave:

If your looking for a good tower professional in the Central Florida area, I
highly recommend Skyline Towers. It is a husband and wife team. Bobby (the
husband) has been doing tower work for many years and always does it right.
In a prior lifetime, I was in charge of communications for the Florida
Department of Law Enforcement. I used Bobby to do everything from replacing
hardline on 400+ footers to building 150'-350' towers. (This included
building a 150' Rohn 55 with yagi's at the top and at two side mount levels
with ring rotors- a full-sized 40m 3 element at about 70' and a tribander at
110'.)

He is back to working fulltime for the phone company, but still does tower
work in his off time. There are a lot of people in the tower business in
Florida, but none I trust near as much as Bobby. Their phone number is:
352-323-0046 (if that turns out to be a fax, try 352-787-2796- I always get
the numbers mixed up...)

Doug
K4DDR