[TowerTalk] New? Cable

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 21 08:00:36 EST 2003

Just installed their LMR400 on my USTowers TX-455 and a new SteppIR 4
element antenna - works great!  I bought a 500 foot roll, and will be
installing some low band antennas in addition to my satellite installation
with their LMR400.  Appears to be good quality, and it certainly works
great!  Delivery was prompt, and the cost appears to be quite reasonable.

73 and Happy Holidays,

Joe
WD0M
(ex-WL7M)