[TowerTalk] New? Cable

Mel Whitten mel at melwhitten.com
Sun Dec 21 13:18:56 EST 2003

If this means anything, the construction of the "reel" appears to be the
exact same
as the one I received from Times Microwave last year. Also, many
"WiFi" companies (like this one) sell LMR type 400-1200 coax.
Times Microwave prints their name, cable type, made in USA and
phone number in white letters on the jacket.

Mel, K0PFX