[TowerTalk] New? Cable

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 21 09:21:01 EST 2003

May I suggest you take action, rather than just "one might wonder" and toss
out implications of property right infringements, that you call Times
Microwave at 800-TMS-COAX (867-2629), and let them know of your concerns?

Many different companies make RG-8 coax equivalents.....and I haven't heard
anyone complaining about that.  The spool is marked "Jefatech", and the
coax is labeled the same way - nothing about "LMR400".

Does that assuage your "wonderment"?

Happy holidays,

Joe
WD0M