[TowerTalk] New? Cable

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Sun Dec 21 08:11:45 EST 2003

I wondered, too! I doubt this is authentic Times Microwave LMR400.

Note, too, that this is not identified as LMR400UF, so it probably has a
solid center conductor. So, if you want to use it across a rotor, you
better have a BIG loop. I use TM LMR400UF with a stranded center
conductor across a rotor and it works fine.

LMR400 or LMR400UF are fine cables and are easy to use with soldered
connectors.

W6FUB